Below are a selection of links to websites and organisations that you may find interesting. Most are independent organisations that are not part of NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde. NHS GGC is not responsible for the content or information contained on these websites.
On this page we have linked to the main website of these organisations, some of which are Scotland or UK wide. Other sections of the Brownlee HIV website have links to local services that some of these organisations provide in NHS GGC. You can find a lot of these services on the patient support page.
- Free Condoms is the NHS GGC free condom service for anyone in NHS GGC who wants them.
- Hepatitis Scotland supports and leads the work of voluntary sector groups in partnership with statutory agencies and patients.
- HIV Drug Interactions provide a clinically useful, reliable, comprehensive, up-to-date, evidence-based drug-drug interaction resource, freely available to healthcare workers, patients and researchers.
- HIV Scotland are an independent national organisation focused on making sure HIV policy in Scotland is grounded in evidence and in the experience of people living with and affected by HIV.
- HIV Stigma is the NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde HIV Anti Stigma and Discrimination campaign website.
- Hwupenyu Health and Wellbeing is a service user community based project principally for Black Minority Ethnic communities infected and affected by HIV and other related health conditions.
- i-Base is a treatment activist group committed to providing timely and up to date information about HIV treatment to HIV positive people and to health care professionals.
- LGBT Health & Wellbeing are a community initiative that promotes the health, wellbeing and equality of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in Scotland.
- LGBT Youth Scotland is the largest youth and community-based organisation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in Scotland.
- NAM Aidsmap are a charity focused on sharing the latest up to date information about HIV and related topics.
- National Long Term Survivors Group provide support for people living with HIV.
- Sandyford is the NHS GGC specialist sexual and reproductive health service.
- Steve Retson Project is the NHS GGC specialist sexual health service for gay and bisexual men or men who have sex with men.
- Terrance Higgins Trust Scotland is a charity supporting people living with or affected by HIV and promotes good sexual health to all.
- Waverley Care are Scotland's HIV and Hepatitis C charity.