Have you experienced or seen HIV stigma or discrimination taking place within NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHS GGC) health services? If you have we want to hear about your experience.  This could be any service from primary care to hospital appointments, especially if it is not related to HIV care.  It could have happened any time in the last 3 years.

You may have had direct experience or wish to let us know on behalf of someone else; you may have experienced staff treating a patient living with HIV in a discriminatory manner or, as a member of staff you feel that a procedure you have been told to follow causes stigma for those living with HIV. 

It doesn’t matter if you don’t remember all the details just tell us as much as you can. Collecting these experiences helps us to work together to ensure people living with HIV are treated with the dignity, compassion and respect that all patients in NHS GGC can expect.

You can complete the form anonymously.  However, if you would like the HIV Peer Support Manager to discuss the incident further including how to make a formal complaint please make sure you enter your contact details.

Stigma Reporting FORM

You can also give feedback on your experience of care or treatment within the NHS by visiting CARE OPINION

HIV Stigma or Discrimination Incident Form

Please tick the appropriate box to let us know who you are in relation to the incident.

You can write about any NHSGGC services in the past 3 years. You may want to tell us about; What took place? Who was involved? How did you feel? What could have been better?
(Where the incident took place)
(Where the incident took place)
It is ok if you don't remember exactly, an estimate is fine.
Please tick one

Please tick one.